View Single Post
Old
02-05-2007, 01:55 PM
CM Lundqvist
Best In The World

vCash: 500
I agree with donut, sadly.

The coaching has been such a joke that's it not even funny. Think about it... Renney has held NO ONE accountable for anything. Jagr and Shanny have taken a countless number of dumb, lazy, hooking penalties, and they've never been benched. Nylander accidently high sticks someone in a 1-0 game with more than enough time left, and he gets benched. Malik and Rozsival have made a countless number of bad passes through the middle, Rozsival's pass to Kolnik being the WORST I'VE EVER SEEN - INCLUDING Bozo's bad giveaway to Gagne last year - and doesn't get benched. Pock makes a bad giveaway to Sundin, and it's healthy scratch time.

This guy is the biggest horse's ass I've ever seen. You people don't ever wonder why he hadn't coached in the NHL since 1997 before coming here? Does the fact that he never played an ounce of hockey in either major junior, AHL, or NHL not strike you people one bit? Does the fact that he has no clue of what line matchups are not irk you? Does the fact that he has no plan B for when guys like Jagr and Shanny can't score not puzzle you at all?

All I know is that good coaches know how to get it done when everything doesn't go accordingly. Good coaches can motivate players, and bring them together when it's needed. So far, Renney hasn't show any of those qualities to me, and if you're watching the same thing I'm watching, which I hope we all are, he hasn't shown it to you either. He had the underdog bit last year early on, but that went away. Now, the onus is on him.

CM Lundqvist is offline   Reply With Quote