Thread: Warrener
View Single Post
Old
02-05-2007, 03:31 PM
Lunatik*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by abracanada View Post
Jackman would be an awesome acquisition. I just don't think St. Louis would consider letting him go. If they would, I would consider giving up a fair amount to get him. Another consideration would be Brewer. Wouldn't that please the Oil faithful to no end.

That is the funny thing about Hamrlik. We don't know how he feels about staying in Calgary. This is the kind of inside info that sways decisions for people like Sutter, and we have no idea how Hamrlik feels. The Calgary press should be on that.
well we all know that hamrlik chose the Flames and took less money to do so... it is a winning team... he is probably playing more minutes than at any other point in his career... and this team appears to have a great atmosphere in teh dressing room... i like to hope he will once gaain take the discount to play where he wants to play... because after all those years iof losing n Tampa, Edmonton and New York... this is the best team he has ever played on (no disrespect to the Oilers but back then you were not a great team)... the guy has his olympic gold... now he just needs his NHL silver

Lunatik* is offline   Reply With Quote