View Single Post
Old
02-05-2007, 06:16 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave View Post
Hadn't realised that. Thats good news as it'll give him some extra time to develop if he isn't deemed ready and will also hopefully give him extra incentive to work on his English (whatever stage he is up to with that) if Kostitsyn is moved from Hamilton (either to Montreal or traded). From all I've heard, AK is explaining everything to Grabs this year so without AK to fall back on, and assuming another 'Ivanans' isn't brought in, he'll either need an interpreter, which will be a problem when on the ice, or he will need to make sure his understanding is up to a decent level. Glad to hear he doesn't need to go through waivers though, opens up another option.
Well from what I understand the younger Kostitsyn has some understanding of English and he's been over here a year longer then Grabovski, so he'll be joining the Dogs next year and I would think he'll join the Dogs this year if London doesn't go too far in the playoffs (but they could go far) since there's about a month between the end of OHL's season and the end of Hamilton's regular season.

So Hamilton fans could be hearing more of Grabovski passed it to Kostitsyn for the goal!

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote