Thread: Player Discussion: Luke Schenn
View Single Post
Old
02-03-2014, 01:11 PM
MickeyMelchiondo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDinklage Morgoone View Post
This thread makes me mad because I can't make it 3 posts in a row without seeing JVR being mentioned. The trade happened, let's ****ing let it go
this wouldn't be a problem at all if JVR wasn't playing well and Schenn was playing well. hence, get used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usahockey22flyers View Post
Not even close to being true.

He's tearing it up with Kessel, imagine how many points he would have with G, especially since we are a streaky team in terms of goals (currently 17th in the league in both goals per game and goals for).

Luke is just not the player he was supposed to turn into when he was drafted. (Edit: That doesn't mean he doesn't have a future with this team, he could be a decent second pair d-man, don't get me wrong, he's just not going to be that first pair, stud defensive defenseman that he was supposed to be)

I agree that this fan-base needs to move past the JvR talk, but saying that he HAD to go is ridiculous. He had a total of 3 seasons with the Flyers, 3 friggen seasons, and in those 3 seasons he showed enough flashes to stick with him for another year or two.

Love that Flyers fans are complaining now-a-days that this organization needs to "stick by and develop its young players", but now you're claiming 9 out of 10 fans said a 22 year old JvR had to go lol.
spot on
9/10 saying he had to go? what utter revisionist BS that is.

MickeyMelchiondo is offline   Reply With Quote