View Single Post
Old
02-03-2014, 04:21 PM
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller

vCash: 500
IDC if he's not in Hartford. Brady MF'n Skjei is going to be a mid-season call up next year. Dude is a great skater and plays a solid defensive game. Watching him in the WJC, all I could think was McDonagh. I say he starts the season in the AHL to adjust to the pro game, just like McDonagh, then he'll get called up and be a permanent fixture on the Rangers blueline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dethomas07 View Post
quick question why does everyone not want boyle resigned on the team? and be replaced by either Moore (whos older) or a rookie like Lindberg who should be 3c or AHL?

Stepan
Brass
Miller
Boyle

is fine depth for short term.. i rather not go that big with a FA (Stastny) until we see what we have with brass playing more mins, miller taking that step full time (hes ready right now IMO) and monitor the FA in 2015 when bigger names may be available..

but Miller, Fast, Kristo, McIrath are all ready..

McIrath in sheltered mins but hes ready and has the skill to play 3rd pair mins.

If Callahan is traded id put dorsett with him save some money on the cap and resign keep carcillo around.. Bring up fast for that bottom 6 roll bc hes very defensively responsible..
IMO, Richards has played well enough to not get bought out. IDC about his final years and recapture cost. Rangers can find a way around it, just like Philly has with Pronger.

With that in mind, Miller looked very good paired with Richards last year. Richie can slide out to wing and backup center to help the youngster develop. Hagelin Miller Richards has very much the same makeup as Hagelin Richards Callahan. Fast is fast and adding him to Hagelin and Kreider helps this club. If he's healthy, I say promote him now and see what he does in Pouliots spot.

Last edited by vipernsx: 02-03-2014 at 04:28 PM.
vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote