View Single Post
Old
02-05-2007, 10:33 PM
  #208
in the hall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 5,009
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterUnspoken View Post
Marcel is doing very well this year. I'm one of his biggest supporters here though. I'd say about 25% of Ranger fans like him or tolerate him. The other 75% want him gone for "youth" which makes no sense since Hossa is young himself.
i don't like him, but i will give him credit since this year he's played well for a fourth liner

i'd still rather see him gone even if he's young, i dont see him being more than what he is and we have so many farm players that can take his role and possibly show more

also part of why i don't like him is renney's love affair with him.. so its not all marcel's fault

in the hall is offline   Reply With Quote