View Single Post
Old
02-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Razorblade

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by helicecopter View Post
ok, points are not everything and all..but i didn't know it was possible for a forward to absolutely dominate a league scoring 15 goals in 44 games and less than a point per game..
LOL, the guy should be on the NHL team already, especially considering how some of the Habs forwards have been playing recently..
Maybe he isn't the best player in the league right now, but he is a force. I should have said dominating the league now, because he was kinda invisible at the beginning of the year, but has really picked it up as of late. He's a clutch player, and I don't know his shootout stats but he's pretty unstoppable in that phase of the game.

As for Grabovski...he's still having problems in the AHL with the physical side of stuff, and he coughs the puck up way too much, and these are both things he hasn't really improved on this year. I expect he'll try and bulk up a bit in the summer to try and impress the Habs in camp, and maybe play the 1st half of next year in Hamilton and then up and down for the last half of the year. Like others have said, there is no real reason to rush Mikhail, it's not like Montreal has a lot invested in him.

Razorblade is offline   Reply With Quote