Old
02-05-2014, 07:22 PM
SchultzSquared

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
What players would you want back? Players I like are:
Toffoli
Not happening... cheap ELC LW with huge upside...

Quote:
Pearson
Meh... not all that interested... in a deal for Hemmer sure... but he is a slower playmaking left winger... no real place for him moving forward

Quote:
Muzzin
Not happening... not only do Kings have lots of D injuries but he is playing with Doughty... not that I think the value is there I just do not Lombardi realistically doing it... Alec Martinez different story

Quote:
King
Right... LA is trading 6'3 245 lbs forward for guy with the same amount of points... King is the reason Clifford is expendable... we are adding heavily to pry King out of a Kings uniform...

Quote:
Clifford but he is more of a 4th liner I am hearing he is not playing well this year
In all reality it is Clifford + Martinez or some thing of that ilk... with LA trying to pressure MacT in holding back salary... if he holds out which he will LA will try and get into the Moulson sweepstakes... if they lose there they will eventually come around and pull the trigger on Gags at full price... but that price Oiler fans should know carries with it a price in terms of what we will get back (not a ton)...