View Single Post
Old
02-05-2014, 09:41 PM
FLYguy3911

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFanz View Post
Giroux is a good fit for replacing Stammer, both are RH shots and we all know Giroux has played wing before.
St.Louis I believe is snubbed because he's small and 37 yrs old, Neal and St.Louis both are LH shots, might not work. I might just cheer for a different country if they have a top line consisting of Kunitz, Crosby and Neal...would like be cheering for the Pens...won't happen. .
Shot is irrelevant really. Neal and St. Louis both play the right side. I don't think Canada wants to get too center happy. They already have a couple centers playing the wing, not sure they want another.

My gut says Canada will favor a scorer rather than another playmaker.

One thing in G's favor though is that he is versatile. He can play PK and PP and any forward position. There's no guarantee the guy who replaces Stamkos is directly taking his spot in the lineup. He may end up as the extra guy, so being able to wear different hats is important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Has anybody else had the jersey's for these Olympics grow on them over time? I know most of them were laughed at & weren't thought too highly of when they were first released & I admittedly wasn't too crazy for them neither but as American our jersey's have really grow on me now that I look at them again.
People (on this board especially) HATE change. Anything that is even remotely non-generic people jump all over. I liked a lot of the jerseys for the most part. The only one I wasn't too fond of was the blue Finland jersey which is usually one of the best looking jerseys. Grabbed a Navy USA one a couple months ago. Just debating who to get still.

Last edited by FLYguy3911: 02-05-2014 at 09:53 PM.