View Single Post
Old
02-05-2014, 10:48 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
Everyone's talking about the final spot on the Canadian roster, but it'll be interesting seeing who the starting goalies will be for some of the countries, especially Finland, USA, Canada and Russia. As far as the latter goes, I'm hoping Bob gets injured or sick, so that there are no questions around the 1-2 punch in goal. With Finland, it should probably be Rask, but I have no idea who the US will go with.
As a US fan I really don't mind either way with Quick or Miller. Quick always shows up on the big stage & Miller's probably one of the best goalies in the NHL this year plus there's 2010 still fresh in people's mind. Even though it's the third goalie I have no idea how Howard made the squad over Bishop.

Every time I get excited about the tourney I'm reminded that Dan Byslma is coaching this team & have to take a step back in my excitement. He already made some questionable decisions by bringing his guys in Martin & Orpik over better options. So he's already off to a great start & the games haven't even begun.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 02-05-2014 at 10:57 PM.