View Single Post
Old
02-06-2014, 05:05 AM
Akanon

vCash: 500
There was an interview with Timonen on the website of Finnish MTV News. Here's a fast translation.

Quote:
The Philadelphia Flyers’ Kimmo Timonen will wait until the summer before deciding on the future of his career.

38-year-old star defenseman Kimmo Timonen could continue his career next season. But the decision will be made during the summer in his hometown Savo.
-The thought of going into this season was to see how my body will hold up. I also wanted to see how much motivation I’ve got and how well I can keep up with the rest of the team, Timonen says.

The start of the season was difficult for the Flyers. Now the team is fighting for the playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
-The start of the season was very difficult for all of us. The last 30 games have been pretty good. Right now I feel like I could perhaps play for another season. But the final decision will be made during the summer.

-I can still keep up with the boys, so in that sense there’s no rush for me to call it quits, Timonen jokes.
MTV - Timonen uran jatkosta: Vielä tässä poikien mukana pysyy

Akanon is offline   Reply With Quote