View Single Post
Old
02-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrikO'doyle View Post
Im with ya all the way man, I hate the shoot out, while Id like the point I think we played prety good and careful tonight. We didnt make too many mistakes and had we won the shootout it would have been considered by many a great game. And Im with ya on Bettman, Id rather have overtime instead of the shootout, it doesnt add much, this whole "new NHL" is a failure and I am suprised I didnt fall asleep tonight.

The good news tonight was Lundy doing his job, and Jagr got a nice awareness goal. Avery played very well, he made some great passes, he didnt have too many turnovers and he crashed the net. His physical game is needed and I would like to see Hollweg play as well as that can make teams be aware of more than 1 line. He reminded me of Barnaby with the trash talking, the scrums and the hits after the whistle. If Avery plays like that Im very happy about this trade.
i like the shootout because the game actually ends, but i would like to see 4 on 4 extended to 10 minutes. it would make shootouts more rare, and therefore, even more exciting.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote