Official GDT February 6: NY Rangers at New Jersey Devils, 7:30p MSG
View Single Post
02-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Join Date: Feb 2002
Originally Posted by
Yes a phenomenal mix. i said this to you yesterday right here:
you have to look at what he was given to start with, and how it ended up, not just look at what happened and then blame all the players.
And the guys you mentioned who were so good last year have this year:
- Has been inconsistent like 85% of the goalies in the league.
- Has not been healthy this season.
- Has struggled to find his game.
- Is a year older and at 38 could possibly start to run out of gas.
- The two guys who won the Cup were not the reason that team won the Cup.
But to continue your thought process: we have a coach that was an Adams Trophey finalist last season. Doesn't that count for something?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by SingnBluesOnBroadway