View Single Post
Old
02-06-2014, 03:12 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
The guys on my list didn't play one game and played the majority of the year. Is that better?

Go scan the records over the last 15 years of the entire NHL like I did. I used ppg and a majority of the season played. If that doesn't work for you to freaking bad. Our offensive talent has been below average for 15 years anyway you slice it. Was it Poile? Was it Trotz? Was it both? Who cares at this point as we have never drafted and developed an elite talent at forward. We can spin stats til we're blue in the face and it won't change the fact we haven't drafted and developed a forward to the elite level. Not Rads. Not Hartnell. Not Legwand. Not Erat. No one.
Sorry I just can't understand some self-created list with vague criteria that no one is seeing except for you. The clean way to do it is top 30 in scoring. But you are right, it doesn't matter, we don't even have those guys anymore. The original point was they did very well under Trotz, some with career years, and they all were in top 30 in scoring over a year.

You are also right we can't draft offense. Radulov was the only true 1st line talent we've drafted, but people were passing on him due to character issues.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote