Thread: Bring up Hossa!
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2004, 03:03 AM
zurg999

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HabzIsLife
Itz more then that, its a question of principle, like the other poster said, A few good games should not just get u back in the habs favor, that is not how it works, you work hard ALL the time and prove that you want to be back. Gainey knows what to do with players, so does Julien and so does Jarvis. Kid is working harder, good, he needs to do that constantly. If Robinson can play out of his Natural style (he was not a gritty player) then so can Hossa, Kilger, and the lot of them
Bottom line is we can use him NOW, IF he can carry that play over to the big club. We have a serious problem on our bottom 2 lines. It's a lot better intensity wise with Begin back, but we need to see at least some offensive threat from deeper in the lineup. That is what will win us a few closer games in the stretch.

I think Dagenais is working his way back the the Dogs. Gratton I don't see sticking either, unfortunately.

I'd love to see Bulis reunited with Juneau. They at least created a few chances every game.

In my dream world this week....
Koivu Ryder Balej
Ribs Zed Hossa
Bulis Juneau Dackell
Ward Begin Sundstrom
Leaving Perrault, Kilger and Langdon spotted only when absolutely needed.

I honestly think Balej was doing OK after the 1st game. Hossa was closee to sticking full time last year. Am I too far off with the above?