View Single Post
Old
02-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Shabutie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
Most Valuable Poster:Montreal, Qui Gon Dave, McPhee (He's the wisdom...always has the right words to defuse a situation realy good PR with poster of other teams)
Most Offensive Poster (spends all his time attacking):since I have no memory I cant say.
Most Defensive Poster (spends all his time defending):since I have no memory I cant say.
Lady Byng (most peaceful Habs poster):McPhee
Most peaceful outsider:NyQuil
Best avatar: WaffleDave has nice ones. There were others I dont really remember who tho...like the emotions of Bob Gainey among others.
Best import (best foreign poster):-
Most Knowledgable Poster:It depends on the subject we've got a few pretty darn knowledgable guys. It's a collective effort.
Calder (Best rookie poster registered in 2006) :since I have no memory I cant say.
Best veteran poster (registered in 2003):McPhee.
Most overrated poster: Clover.
Most underrated poster:Le Tricolore(mjb45) (I dont know why. I know I need to put him on my list somewhere)
Most improved poster: Shabutie (He needs to be on my list too...but I dont know where)
Most hilarious poster:McPhee, Lord Chezz.
Best Overall Poster:McPhee....(I think you'll like this...I see you like the Mitch Mellnik of HFBoards)

Sorry to all the people that I should put on this list but who I'm forgeting because I have no memory and It's late. If you feel you should be there...you're probably right.
Change your avatar n00b. Bring back the weekly Peter Griffin avatars.

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote