View Single Post
Old
02-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
Writing on the Wall for Hollweg??

More of a selfish topic becasue I really like the guy but I guess No big deal because he's only a fringe 4th liner with ZERO points......but this season, for whatever reason ( I think it's a combo of lack of productivity and confidence and ill defined role/linemates) has been a huge step down from last year.....Anyway, Got a good feeling his Ranger career will soon be over.....most probably included in some deal before the deadline...

With the acquistion of Avery (not too mention Callahan ready in hartford), we have two extra forwards in NY...Although I think Colton is the biggest waste of flesh on skates, Renney thinks otherwise..It's obviois from his statements and last night's lineup that, if it is a game where he sees physical danger, he will use Colton the Colostomy Bag to back up Avery.....Making Hollweg irrelevant....Krog is already a lineup fixture for wahtever reason and,.if he wants offense, he should be more more inclined to go with Hall...

IF, Hollweg gets another shot, he better do something to be noticed--not an easy feat with less then 5 minutes..

Larry Melnyk is offline   Reply With Quote