View Single Post
Old
02-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Savi

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Savi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokejas19 View Post
Ok, those stats looks little bit weird, but I like these new ratings for the very best prospects. In previous roster updates "real life" prospects were usually piece of garbage and to draft some potential new star and franchise player you should wait for "fakes" to come at Draft table.
It's definitely better than before, however they should try to find some middle ground between earlier updates, and the last one. They edited a handfull of CHL prospects and made them Crosby/Stamkos-like. Which means that, if you're able (like London or Erie did in my game) to trade for a couple of them, you're basically unbeatable.

The 2014 draft is being talked about as pretty weak, but then you see Reinhart for example..

He's probably pretty good, but he must have some flaws, no? All due respect to the guys at TBL but that's a pretty lousy way of updating. I don't know what kind of manpower they have to edit everyting tho'. But just editing some of the best prospects doesn't work because the other 80% of CHL players then gets random stats (and for some reason EHM limits random stats to 2/3/4/5's - which then results in huge quality disadvantages for some teams)