View Single Post
Old
02-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Coldaccord

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Coldaccord
Ouch. I don't get to play as much as I'd like, but there are a plethora of opportunities. Every weekday the Pepsi Center (University at Buffalo's rink, which is shared with the town of Amherst, and is also a practice venue for the Buffalo Sabres) has skate and shoots from 12-2 and 2-3:20. 3 days a week Buffalo State College has 2 to 4 hour skates. There are a number of others within a 45 minute radius.

unforunately my school schedule conflicts with all but 1 skate and shoot, so I started my own. I rent the ice every Monday night and have over the past 2 years established a pretty good level of play

as a goaltender, i crave very competative skates, as I (can, don't always do though) play at a very competitive level. As a forward, I am decent, but growing with every time I play (average 2 goals when I play out). It' s a blast

at my skate and shoot, we used to have a tough time getting a good turnout. Now I have to fight people off, we usually get 25-30 skaters. Since we all like competative play it's a little tough with the guys who aren't as good, but I'm not one to turn anyone away, especially the ones who have been there since the inception

I didn't think you were picking on me, I was just providing a point-counter-point

Coldaccord is offline   Reply With Quote