View Single Post
Old
02-07-2007, 07:44 PM
ATLANTARANGER*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
I dunno I guess I really don't have much to object to with Prucha, Tyutin and Lundqvist.

I think Lundqvist was given a chance to win the job and he did but Renney made sure Weekes was an option as well. This year he hasn't looked back.

Tyutin to me has been brought along exactly how I think he should've to be honest with you.

As for Prucha, there were certainly a few things I objected to but I tend to believe that at the end of the day that Prucha needed some of that tough love to kick him in the ass.

Would I have done things a little different? Probably but I don't know if those differences are enough for me to say I object to his handling of those players.
People seem to forget that Prucha had issues early last year in his own end. He has exhibited those same issues again this year. Renney I think is tutoring with a risk/ punishment, reward/more playing time. Yes it is unfair because he has not applied the standard evenly. I think Renney, like a lot of coaches, has one set of rules for rookeis and young vets vs older vets. Personally I tend to disagree with that approach.

ATLANTARANGER* is offline   Reply With Quote