View Single Post
Old
02-07-2007, 08:32 PM
felixd

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hab-a-maniac View Post
Most long-winding, info-laden posts: Hab-a-maniac...........

I gotta win for something...

I can do it right now with an imaginary B&B dialogue:

Beavis: Yeah, the game's starting! Woah, hehehe. Look at all that firework crap and stuff... Yeah, fire, fire... FIRE! FIIIIREE!

Butthead: Cut it out, dumb@ss uhuhuh... uhuhuh, hey what the hell is that dude Guy putting Ryder on the power play.

Beavis: Hehehe, yeah... That buttmunch sucks! Hehe, ryder... Ryd-her. Get it, Butthead. Hehehe, does Michael Ryd-her? Heehe, that's pretty cool.

Butthead: Uhuhuh, no it isn't you dillhole. Oh wait, huhuhu. Uuuuh, I think I get it now... That's not bad I guess. Hey, check it out. (mooning TV) I'm sticking my butt in Daniel Alfredsson's face. He's kissing my butt, uhuhuhu.

Beavis: Hey yeah, it looks like it hehehe... No! No, dammit, Habs gave up the first goal again. Damnit, this is like not fair... It's like every time we watch... They don't score! Hehehe, no! I mean like, you think that like Koivu could stop being such a fartknocker and get a goal. AND THEN HE DOESN'T! THEY DON'T SCORE! THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE! HEHEHE, THEY'RE NEVER GONNA SCORE!!!

Butthead: Settle down, Beavis.

Beavis: AAAH, IT'S NOT FAIR, HEHEHE... SCORE, DAMN YOU! SCORE! EVEN IF THAT BUNGHOLE NIINIMA SCORES... WHO CARES? JUST SCOOORE, HEHEHE!

Butthead: Damnit Beavis, I said shut the hell up (SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!)

Beavis: Woah, what just happened?

Butthead: You like went nuts or something... Dumb@ss.

Beavis: Really? Hehehe, I did?

Butthead: Yeah, uhuhuh. Damnit, now Spezza scored.

Beavis: Hehehe, spezza. Spez-za! Spez-za! Hehehe, would he like TP?

Butthead: Uhhuhuh, this sucks. Why didn't that #35 like try to stop him?

Beavis: Oh, eheheh, that's Plek-ain-us. Plek-anus?

Butthead: Uuhuhuh, you said anus.

Were you a writer on that show?

felixd is offline   Reply With Quote