View Single Post
Old
02-01-2004, 02:27 PM
True Blue

vCash: 500
What else are we to be subjected to? BTW, all of you that are ripping on Jagr, you got to stop. Didn't you listen to what Uncle Glen said? Jagr is what is needed around here. Jagr is the necessaryshot in the arm. And unlike the rest of you, I fuly expect Jagr to become what Uncle Glen said. I'm POSITIVE that in the last 10 games of the season, when we are about 20-30 points behind the Sabres or the Panthers. Jagr will score about 20 goals. THAT is what this team needs.
3 effin' points behind BUFFALO? 8 effin' points behind the Isles?
0-16 on the PP since Jagr came over? For the love of God, what ELSE does Lil' Jimmy need to see to finally figure out that something is rotten in the state of NYR? If he thinks that loosing to Buffalo was bad, wait 'till the Monday game against the 'Nucks. IF the Sabres just s... all over us, what is Vancouver going to do? It might be worse than the 9-1 embarassment.
Has there been a more defensively inept defenseman than Tom Poti? At this point and time, him I would almost rather have Pushor in the everyday lineup ahead of this slug.
This team quit. Plain and simple.