Thread: Roman Turek
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2004, 03:37 PM
Jared Ramsden
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Jared Ramsden Send a message via MSN to Jared Ramsden Send a message via Yahoo to Jared Ramsden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qubax
This is an ignorant statement...and it's to bad you don't see thr truth..It's right in front of you...

I'll explain...

Turek's piss poor play, causes the team to not have faith in him, the try to be cute and too perfect and they make mistakes infront of him...

Period...end of story.....Thanks for coming out.

Turek is in a word Anti-clutch

Look at the 4-0 win over Nashville....Roman was probably the best goalie you could have in in a game like this...but if the game is on the line he'll screw up...time and again.....his last playoff game as a St Louis Blue...? He was on the bench...

This is a long standing trend....

Look at the tampa game....Flames up 1-0 late in the First.....Flames playng pretty well...Roman lets in two of teh worst goals all season ansd early into the second the Flames are down 2-1....From there on in, Roman can't benearily as blamed as the players infront of him

but at 4.5 million Turek has to step it up....he can't let in goals at the very worst times

Look at the Hawks game....Turek lets in 3 bad goals...and had no chance on the last 2...why was that...by the end of the game the Flames players have given up on Roman...they tried to be to perfect...too cute out there and they made gastly mistakes...

You can blame the D all you want.....but there's a reason the D has played bad of late...Roman's been in goal.....duh....

Anyway I would like to say that Roman tends to play a bit better away from the Flames fans...though really we pay his contract and he's making 4.5 mill he needs to step it up and not blame us like he did...Look at Vernon...we booed Vernon...

Excuse me for having an opinon there chief.

These guys have no excuse for playing bad defense. The defence has not played bad lately because of Turek. Turek doesn't tell the defencemen how to defend, or the forwards how to backcheck. The players and coaching staff have said numerous times, that they have not been sharp defensively. Turek is part of the problem, and so is the defensive play infront of him.

If your of the opinion that it's all Turek's fault, then fine, but you don't have to make me look like a retard for having an opinion. You don't have to be so pompous about it. You have your opinion, I have mine. Chill out and relax man.

2011-12: The start of a new making the playoffs streak!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CalDevil3219

Last edited by Buffaloed: 02-01-2004 at 04:01 PM.