View Single Post
Old
02-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Evil Ted

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
Hey, I'm not saying we should expect more from him, I'm just listing reasons as to why the guy has not the slightest bit of Leadership in him. God only knows how he even got the A to begin with... Especially over guys like Souray and Rivet.

Im not going to waste much more of my breath here but the fact is that if Kovalev like you enjoy to proclaim has no heart or leadership qualities or any sense of accountability for his actions he would have been put in the pressbox a long time ago, and guess what buddy again he hasnt been there yet.

Your grasping straws here hes a world class player that everyone loves to hate. Our whole team has been playing like crap and I will say it again Koivu has been less impressive then Kovalev for the last month or so.

Yet people continue to jump on the "hate Kovalev" bandwaggon and its getting really old, Montreal as a whole is playing uninspired hockey not just one or two players. Its just a broken record of crap on these boards, we are going to get out of this slump as a team quit pinning it on one player.

Its obvious your bias has been against Kovalev since the team sigined him instead of whoever else you wanted, and its really showing on this thread. Bjac said it best Kovalev is pulling his weight and then some on a team thats struggling, give him a break for once.

Evil Ted is online now   Reply With Quote