View Single Post
Old
02-08-2007, 04:23 PM
True Blue Bleed Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by donutboy View Post
We play Tampa at home, Washington and Carolina on the road. I do not expect this team to win either of the road games. After they lose them, it should be clear even to the dolts running this organization that they aren't making the playoffs. Hopefully, it will also be clear that Renney is clueless and they will fire him immediately. Then maybe we can see the kids called called up. I'm truly stunned that Hossa and Betts still take the ice for this team. To me Betts is a bust as a second round pick. It's enough already. I see him offering nothing compared to players we have at Hartford. Hossa is just pathetic. Don't get me started on Hollweg. I've never seen a player accomplish less and get support from Rangers fans.
Please man. I can agree with some of these...but Hossa has really stepped it up of late...and by criticizing Hollweg you just show that you don't follow this team. Why? Because to understand Hollweg's value you need to be around the team, watching games often. Look at the way he hits, provides energy, and plays solid defense. Please.

True Blue Bleed Blue is offline   Reply With Quote