View Single Post
Old
02-08-2007, 06:52 PM
The Thomas J.*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAGoalieGuy View Post
boooooooo lol lol

Man Every time I see this Icon, I feel soooooooooo bad for the horse. I'm not kidding I really do, Poor little Horse.

Anyway, As far as the Bert Man goes, I'm really not for it, He is playing more like the Bertuzzi of the Islander days. He never really got back to being the player he was b4 the Moore incident, he has defiantly lost his edge and tenacity that made him the near super star he was.

All that being said, i have to admit a line of Shanny-Avery-Bertuzzi line has defiantly peaked my interest. The 1st line is the First line and it enables cullen to play the 3rd line wing where he belongs with Betts and Prucha. I do also like that we would be the most hated team in the league. Adding Avery to the mix and than Bertuzzi would just be the icing on the cake.

If it costs next to nothing maybe they take Malik Or Kasper and some mid level prospects I say do it, at this point Inommen is not a threat to making this Ranger team now or in the future, he might as well be packaged in any deal thats made.

The more I read and write this response, the more I could see this deal working. But a lot has to happen. Whats the Big guys contract status anyway?

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote