View Single Post
Old
02-01-2004, 06:09 PM
OttMorrow

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to OttMorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundalis
We are talking about the best player in the world here, not some average player, you can't just say the guy is another Forsberg, or even say that he is not far off, cause that is still a top player. I think if he was that kind of player he would have gone higher than early second round, and was even projected before the draft at more mid to late second round. Also Jokinen is a playmaker or sniper? HF says he is a sniper. He is physical? Someone here says another Scott Young.
Earlier in this thread i said he reminds me of a poor man's Forsberg. That is the style of play he seems to have(size and nationality included). Now nobody on this board believes that he will be as good as Forsberg, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. There are many players who turn out to be studs that aren't first round picks. Players that come to mind include: Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Hull(damn Wings). Forsberg wasn't even a top first rounder when he was picked. Somebody help me with his pick #, but i think it was mid-first.