View Single Post
Old
02-12-2014, 01:26 PM
oStealthKiller

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
Not a chance that Florida would trade Bjugstad straight up for Nurse. None zero zilch. Nurse is extremely overrated on this board and hasn't progressed as well as a lot of people were hoping he would this year. And not a chance I'd trade Eberle straight up for Bjugstad. People values of players are way off sometimes. Trading Eberle makes us a worse team no matter how you slice it, unless were getting a top line d man back in the deal.
I think nurse has progressed better then most expected. The big question with him was offense and he is 2nd in dman scoring in the ohl while playing all situations and playing 30 mins a game... I dont know what you were expecting from him if you dont consider this "progressing as expected". All that said though, you are right that there is ZERO chance florida would take him straight up for bjugstad and i wouldnt offer anything else on top of him.

Also, i understand that florida doesnt want to trade bjugstad but i have to believe there could be a deal where one of the 3 big d prospects arent the + to gagner.