View Single Post
Old
02-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Larry Melnyk

vCash: 500
I will not deny that the team has made a slew of mistakes concerning the NHL club...And personally, I think it's too early to give up but I can see why some think otherwise....

As for the rebuild, I'll say it for the 3457 time, a rebuild of the NHL team was never promised..And anybody that expected kids, kids, and more kids to play in NY this season, were only fooling themselves..Next year is another story...

What the Rangers promised was to rebuild the organization, and that they have done form the bottom up..Since the lockout, They have done a good job in stockpiling decent young talent and not giving much of it away..Just look at our kids in Juniors and at Hartford, the youngest team in the AHL and collectively and individually they are having a fine season and receiving good coaching..The future is being taken care of, it just hasn't trickled up to the NHL...

I have no problem whatsoever with the "rebuild" so far..The Rangers have always been accused of nbot showwing patience and going for quick fixes..Now they show patience with the kids, and they get reamed by some..Pretty ironic

Larry Melnyk is offline   Reply With Quote