Thread: Roman Turek
View Single Post
Old
02-01-2004, 09:09 PM
CalgaryFan1988

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary Devil
Excuse me for having an opinon there chief.

These guys have no excuse for playing bad defense. The defence has not played bad lately because of Turek. Turek doesn't tell the defencemen how to defend, or the forwards how to backcheck. The players and coaching staff have said numerous times, that they have not been sharp defensively. Turek is part of the problem, and so is the defensive play infront of him.

If your of the opinion that it's all Turek's fault, then fine, but you don't have to make me look like a ****** for having an opinion. You don't have to be so pompous about it. You have your opinion, I have mine. Chill out and relax man.

I'm not saying it's all of Turek's fault, they are a team obviously, but just look at these stats (they are not exact, but pretty close).

With Turek in nets 3 wins 7 losses (10 games played). Goals for 21 (2.1 GPG) Goals against 30 (3.0 GAA).

With anybody else in net (Sabourin, McClennan, Kiprusoff) 22 wins 15 losses and 4 ties (41 games played). Goals for 102 (2.5 GPG) Goals against 85 (2.07 GAA).