View Single Post
Old
02-14-2014, 09:24 AM
PFL615

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh24 View Post
Moser played a fine game against Sweden.
Decent work in the offensive zone and great job in PK, blocking couple of shots, giving good pressure. All in all, good performance for what I saw.

Josi on the other hand was kind of invisible, but that's mostly due to Sweden controlling the puck most of the second period and not giving too much room in first or third either. Couple of good plays with the puck and good defensive game along the rest of the team.

Josi started to bring some serious effort at the end when Switzerland tried to catch up the 1-0 deficit. He even flashed some of that great puck handling skill he's got, deking couple swedes, bringing the puck to offensive zone and creating a scoring chance for the team in the last minutes.

Slow start today, so I hope he gets right on top of his game from the very beginning against Czech Republic tomorrow.

The game itself was one of the most entertaining I've seen so far.
Your first paragraph is exactly what you want in a dman. What I watched he played very well and was being raved about by the play by play guys. I heard things like. "Josi is a superstar"

PFL615 is offline   Reply With Quote