View Single Post
Old
02-09-2007, 05:09 PM
Boris Le Tigre
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexCopterKey View Post
The best coaches that ever were and ever will be were all extra hard on the refs. Scotty Bowman intimidated referees.
i acknowledge your point... i think bowman was better at picking spots... it's intimidating when someone with bowman's reputation gets angry at a call... it's annoying when guy carbonneau looks at you like you have no idea what you're doing after every call... that's what i'm trying to get across.... i think this is something guy will learn... who knows? guy deserves the right to vent as much as anyone if he's frustrated but i'd prefer he punch the wall or get drunk... anything... i appreciate the desire to win too... it's a good quality... please don't get me wrong... but i think guy should step up and take some ownership... we lost the game. we'll be more ready next game... some accountablity... i'd respect that... these expressions make me wonder sometimes... that's all. i'm still with guy and i think he'll be a great coach... i'm with the poster who think he's still learning...

Boris Le Tigre is offline   Reply With Quote