View Single Post
Old
02-14-2014, 08:20 PM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Hrivik and McIlrath working well on a play in the offensive zone, McIlrath driving the net and the play collapses around him. No goal, but a solid play and a faceoff in the Falcons' zone. There's no question his size gives teams fits and he has puck skills - if only he had more positional discipline and didn't go down so often.

Who the heck is on Hrivik's line? Vaive and... someone. Yikes. He's going to have trouble scoring outside of the PP unless he can get in alone on the breakaway.

Interference on Vaive, 7th PP for the Falcons. I have not been impressed with Erixon on the PP. Does Gernander have his D playing their off hands on the PK?

Aleandi (if I keep trying different spellings, I'll get it right eventually) goes down awkwardly - Powe taking a stupid offensive zone penalty on the PK. Falcons on the 5-on-3.

Pack look good on the PK. No, to answer my earlier question, McIlrath is playing on the right side now. Good job in front of the net, allowing Miller to get the puck, he passes to himself off the boards and gets a semi-break in on McKenna.

PP goal by the Falcons. Goubolef from the point to Marchessault at the bottom of the left circle, across the crease (through Nash's legs) to Chaput who roofs it over a valiant effort at the save by Grumet-Morris.