Thread: Playoffs
View Single Post
Old
02-10-2007, 03:00 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
I think the thing is that the team has not looked all that good over the past 6 weeks or so, with most of the team struggling individually. Personally I feel if Huet can't get back on track then we are in trouble, just like if our 1st line and others don't find a way to break out of their scoring slump, we are in major trouble.

Yes we are right in the thick of things and if we could string together a nice little winning streak perhaps it would be a sign of a turnaround cause who cares if we make the playoffs if we continue to play this way, the low scoring, lazy penalties, lack of intensity, Huet shaky, etc... cause we surely wouldn't last long.

What I think scares Hab fans is that in order to miss the playoffs, it's likely that one of the leafs, NYI or ranger would be the team to do it, and I shudder to think what would happen if the leafs knocked us out of a playoff spot (not that it would be their fault) but boy would it be a very long summer.

That said if we can turn things around before its too late, I still hold out hope that we will end up between 4th and 6th.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote