Thread: Value of: Dan Girardi
View Single Post
Old
02-15-2014, 10:18 AM
robertguess2013

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to robertguess2013 Send a message via MSN to robertguess2013 Send a message via Yahoo to robertguess2013
I don't agree with a lot of what has been said on this board. First and foremost this YEAR IS DIFFERENT so NO ONE KNOWS WTH THE VALUE is of people. Just cause a guy is worth an amount seeing as is cap hell issue short time frame etc. Does a team say screw it lets get something?

I think in some cases ABSOLUTELY. So to say ok this trade that trade THROW THAT CRAP OUT THIS ONE YEAR. I think a few teams are going to get stuck with a guy that on every other year moves. Cause they want to much get nothing and guy becomes a UFA. Kinda dumb but this year I see it.

Now we will see more in next few weeks. I dont think though you can go with this that other thing cause is not the case with the cap. Moulson? Can I see him getting less than before? YES. Has his value dropped not really is just the market. Is not a lot of teams that can make the move that need his services.

I would say this is case whether your a D man Goalie or Forward. Is gonna be interesting for sure. Now if Girardi does become available? I say he is number one D man that would be available and that makes his worth a decent amount.

I wouldnt be surprised at some what fans would say ohhhhh we got robbed in this deal. Yet do you make the move when know hey we can get nothing or move forward with a little less than would like but at least move forward? Getting something? Personally in that situation I take the little less is better than nothing.

robertguess2013 is online now   Reply With Quote