View Single Post
Old
02-10-2007, 10:15 AM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitué View Post
So far, are you really impressed by Perezhogin's production and development ? I am not. You can blame the coaching staff if you want. But I don't beleive that they would mess with a prospect that could help them win games.
Perez to me reminds me of players like Kovalev in regards to heart, you don't know which guy is gonna show up. He has skills, but I question his hockey sense sometimes because sometimes he looks lost out there with and without the puck. I don't know if it is a confidence thing or what, but he has not turned into the player we thought he would...especially when he was one of the top players in the Russian League in the lock out with all of the Pro's and NHLers there I thought he was going to have a coming out party in Montreal when he made his NHL debut.

I'm questioning his heart and confidence, his skills are there but the two things that need to be strongest which I mentioned in heart and confidence are needed to be there for Perez to be the player he and the Habs want him to be.

Like Sammy I think Perez may have gotten the short end of the stick not getting ample opportunites to play with others like Saku, Higgins and Ryder.

Carbs needs to try this kid with more skilled and talented offensive type players over Bonk, Johnson, Murray, Downey, Lapierre and Begin.

RE-HABS is offline   Reply With Quote