View Single Post
Old
02-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Evil Ted

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitué View Post
No doubt that he is more skilled than Murray and Downey. Yes, he should play on one of the first two lines. Unfortunately for him, Gainey signed Samsonov, and had to keep Latendresse. And we all know the rest of the story.

It's up to him to take his future in his hands and perform every single shift he is on the ice. Carbonneau has a "vision", his own vision shared by Jarvis and Muller and Gainey too. WORK HARD !

I agree with you here, I also feel that your statement applies to Ryder aswell he has not been impressive on the 1st line all year so far.

Ryder also needs to take his future into his hands and make something out of it because he is not a 1st line winger at the moment but gets every chance thrown at him constantly.

Anyway maybe its Gaineys way to showcase Ryder to the league to say hes not out of place on the 1st or 2nd line but Perez works hard makes unselfish plays but I think probably lacks the confidence, his plus minus is excelent (thank you bonk).

I think that Latendresse could be droped to Bonks line pretty easy and give Perez a chance on the 1st two units atleast maybe for a bit even if its to get his trade value up at this point too because who knows what will happen.

With all the rumors that are going around I wouldnt be surprised if nothing happens for us besides a minor deal, everyone knows we are looking for scoring up front but the advent of Pleks being awsome lately maybe that has been put on the backburner?

Evil Ted is offline   Reply With Quote