View Single Post
Old
02-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
and he will fight Brashear on the first shift to get it out of the way, and we may not see much more of him afterwards. This is the first time these teams have played since the incident at the Garden.

One note on last night...hopefully they use last night's game as a spingboard, but I would note that a couple of those goals probably should've been stopped and in the end, this team was outshot by TB, although it may not have looked like it. Great game to watch as a Rangers fan, but what happens the next couple games will be key. One other note, the distribution of ice time was excellent last night. Having the lead may've been the sole reason for that, but there have been times that Renney would still find 20 minutes for Jagr, whereby last night was less than 18. Great job in that department, especially considering there's a game tonight.
good point, and it comes down to having 3 complete (last night it was 4) lines that can not only handle their end of things, but can also be effective in the offensive zone.

to me, prior to the miraculous formation of the COP line, i felt we had a number 1 line that was effective, a number 2 line that wasnt effective, an effective #4 line, a marginal #4 line.

Now i see it as An effective second line, an effective second line, an effective second line, a good 4th line.

a-la Buffalo (w/o their speed of course)

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote