View Single Post
Old
02-16-2014, 08:28 AM
Big Bear

vCash: 500
Moving On

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawksFanForever View Post
And just how much money do you think Winchester pays to Napean and do not try to guess as I know what it is and it works well for both clubs and they are not the only one's that do this either in the EOJHL.Not sure why there are three to four in here that it seems they do not care much for Winchester or at least that is what it looks like.I keep hearing over and over how the SL and Rideau are weaker than the other two divisions.I have not heard anything about Alexandria and the next time you are in their Rink you may want to check the east wall and see how many banners are hanging there.
Really.... You are beating a dead horse here. I have been reading this stuff for the last week and at the end of the day I believe each division is great and this is great hockey league. The realization is this league is about cycles and development in moving kids to the next level. Every team is built differently because of team budgets and geographical areas. So lets write and talk about what's important and that is the 2014 PO's....Let's move on