Proposal Thread: Trying It Again
View Single Post
02-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Where's the Hart?
Join Date: Oct 2007
Originally Posted by
Just asking for my proposed roster, which of the following are more likely and make the most sense?
1) Gagner, Hendricks and Musil for Zajac
2) Gagner and Musil for Berglund
3) Gagner and Musil for Kadri
4) Gagner and Musil for Wilson and Stalberg (reduced to 2M)
5) Other (such as Gagner for Toffoli, Gagner for Couturier/Schenn)
My goal is to get a No.2 C, with Gagner being the BIGGEST asset in the deal. Your input is appreciated. Thanks.
You criticize a poster for saying we couldn't get a dman prospect from Pitts then add a proposal like Gagner for Berglund!
Theres a better chance we get Harrington for Hemsky then of us getting Berglund for that trash. The race in the east is close I could see more then a few teams being interested in Hemsky to the point there could be a bidding war. Montreal, Pitts, Carolina, Washington, Ottawa, Columbus, could all be interested. I don't think its unreasonable to assume we at least get a 1st for him.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by RaabHart