View Single Post
Old
02-02-2004, 03:41 AM
Tuggy
Homer glasses on

vCash: 1484
What can you say about this one..how they let up 21 shots in 3rd to probably the worst road team in history I will never know. As said as it is to say but I think we were lucky to beat the...Blackhawks . Zednik continues his streaky play but unfornately he is on the very bad end of it.

I would say that would be some room to account this game to a letdown after the loss on Sat where they play so well and nothing to show for it. All in all the guys need to look at what the hell they were thinking in this and concentrate on the PEns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy!

Dagenais: Well, I stand corrected. Now I know why he doesn’t pass the puck. Zed streaking in alone and Dags’ pass flies about 50 feet in front. I had to laugh, and almost said out loud that he shoulda shot. Other than that one play? I think I smell the AHL. D+
Yeah that was quite a play by Dagenais. IMO and lots of others, if this guy isn't scoring he brings ABSOLUTELY nothing to this team!! I wonder if Balej will get another chance before he gets sent down, if he hasn't already.