02-10-2007, 05:32 PM
DutchShamrock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue Bleed Blue View Post
Barnaby?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheresBarnaby View Post
Kind of similar to Barnaby yeah, Avery's a better skater though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prucha25Graves988 View Post
Well i couldnt argue with it, as I dont know much about him, but i think enough to throw out an opinion.

I was actually gonna say similar to barnaby, but because Avery has some offensive ability I see him becoming more of a Tucker who as of the last cople years can put the puck in the net. as Barnaby can but not like Tucker. i think thats where my comparison comes from the offensive side.
I guess I wasn't very clear with my comment. I wasn't commenting about playing styles. I was making a comment about the similarities in how the perception about them changed the second they became Rangers.

Prior to Barnaby's stint here, and a week ago for Avery, many, many Ranger fans thought these guys were dirty, cheap, annoying and players without much skill. You know the cliche, player you hate to play against but love to have on your team. It's just funny cause if you look through the Avery trade thread you will see some less than colorful posts about him. I haven't really seen anything since his first though...

DutchShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote