Proposal Thread: Trying It Again
View Single Post
02-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: New brunswick
Originally Posted by
Just asking for my proposed roster, which of the following are more likely and make the most sense?
1) Gagner, Hendricks and Musil for Zajac
2) Gagner and Musil for Berglund
3) Gagner and Musil for Kadri
4) Gagner and Musil for Wilson and Stalberg (reduced to 2M)
5) Other (such as Gagner for Toffoli, Gagner for Couturier/Schenn)
My goal is to get a No.2 C, with Gagner being the BIGGEST asset in the deal. Your input is appreciated. Thanks.
1) Not impressed with the way Zajac has played this year (very limited), not interested.
2)Berglund is not the answer IMO.
3) We can't afford to give up enough to the leafs what they want for Kadri
4) Gagner and Musil and Gernat for wilson probably wouldn't work but maybe
5) All three of Toffoli, Couts, Schenn would all take an overpayment and we just don't have the assets.
They are good ideas, who knew getting a 2c would be so hard.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by TheNugeeToHall*