View Single Post
Old
02-16-2014, 09:06 PM
rockinghockey

vCash: 500
I like all three of the top prospects but I just think that Bennett is a bit small. We have enough undersized players as it is. Yes, he plays hard but we need size in the top 6.

We have depth at the dman position but they are all left shooting dmen. Ekblad is a right shooting dman. Plus he will be a legit top pairing dman along with Nurse in the future. He has the size and the skills. For a player his size he skates really well and has a really nice shot. I was very impressed with him at the world juniors. I just don't know if we should play him in the NHL next year or not, he does have the size.

Reinhart is playing lights out. He made the Juniors this year and looked really good. He has a very good two way game and thinks the game very good.

As long as we get the 2nd over all pick and get one of Ekblad or Reinhart I will be happy. Then we have to see what MacT will do in the off season. If we draft Ekblad we have to do a package deal with Petry to get a better right shooting dman. A player like Bogo would be perfect.