View Single Post
02-16-2014, 10:17 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by TheNugeeToHall View Post
You had it right with something around Couts, Schenn, Hodgson, Stastny, Bjugstad, Nielsen, Zibanejad, Turris, Johansson (If he even plays centre anymore?), Scheifele, Wilson or we could go for a future 2c but not far off like Jenner or maybe a player like Cizikas. All IMO of course.

My post was not a knock on you at all.
I was just inquiring because I want to make sure I target the perfect No.2 in my roster outline. I wanted to see what you were thinking.

Now Stastny is a UFA, but I think the Avs retain him at 6M+ and I don't see him coming here. I think trade is the way to go.

Couturier/Schenn/Hodgson/Bjugstad/Nielsen/Zibanejad/Turris/Johansson/Scheifele I'd say are untouchable. Jenner maybe too.

Like, it's really though. Gagner is, offensively, a capable No.2 C, but he isn't OUR capable No.2 C. Plus, with the year he's had, plus the contract, his value is at an all time low. I don't know how we're going to get this No.2 C, I really don't. We may have to take on a project, but then again, Gagner is probably better than a Wilson or a Cizikas, I'm quite concerned/worried about this.