View Single Post
Old
02-17-2014, 12:43 AM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
Who cares about Raffi Torres? This thread isn't about him and has nothing to do with any of the points I was making.

Omark wasn't exactly a ******* player. He scored at a .4 ppg clip in the NHL, which is a lot better than a lot of the skating refrigerators people are clamoring to trade for on this board. So he didn't work out as an Oiler, so he didn't work out as an NHLer (for whatever reason, I still think he could have). To take such delight in his "failure" is weird, like he personally wronged posters here or something.

Also one last point; the only "drama" surrounding his second stint here was completely made up here. He took an olive branch deal, was given a fair try to try and make the team, he didn't whine when he didn't, he went to the AHL and tried to play his way onto another NHL roster, and he didn't trash the organization when he left.

So where is the drama?
The drama is in telling people what they should or shouldn't post or that its ridiculous or unreasonable. Within rules I'll post what I want.

From an Oiler standpoint any criticism of Linus Omark is fairly warranted. He was a complete bust and a waste of a spot, pick, development etc.. Guy scored 8 NHL goals in his 3 season NHL career. JFJ scored at a more prolific pace/min without being on the PP.

This team would be better off not going on these fishing expeditions. Omark was poorly suited to this NHL game from the start like I was saying at the time. To bad the club wasted time on his dimestore tricks.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote