View Single Post
Old
02-17-2014, 03:09 AM
sfo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Miami STH here.

I saw Friday's game on the tee vee but not Saturday's. Congratulations to you guys on the sweep and good luck getting into the tournament.

Obviously Miami isn't very good right now, but for those who saw it: Did Miami just give up, or play really bad or was UND that good?

It figures Miami is hosting an NCAA regional and all they have to do is get in and that's clearly not going to happen.
I thought it was a combination of both last night. I'm not sure anyone would have beat UND last night with the way they were playing. I thought it seemed like Miami started to give up later in the game. When they scored to bring it to 4-1 I think they thought they were still in it. But honestly they did not play well, especially defensively.

I honestly don't know what to make of Miami's season. I was in Oxford for the series in October, and in Grand Forks this weekend for the series, so I've seen them a bit and there was just a huge difference between then and this weekend.

I think your goalies should not play the puck if at all possible because that caused a lot of problems for them this weekend.

sfo is offline   Reply With Quote