View Single Post
Old
02-17-2014, 05:05 PM
JeremyBresciani

vCash: 500
Oiler fans needed!

Hey Oil fans! I need your help! I am an Oilers fan and a pencil artist and I am working on a new piece of art in which I will draw (in full detail) 300 fans behind some of the greats from the dynasty of the 80s. I love drawing intricate, detailed pieces and have already completed pieces like this for Team Canada and the Saskatchewan Roughriders (sorry, I was born in Regina, and by the time I left at 13, I was already a diehard) and now I want to complete my collection with one for my favourite hockey team (I lived in Sherwood Park and Edmonton for 24 years). Now, I just need to find those 300 faces! Are you an Oil Country diehard? If, so please send me a photo of yourself dressed in your Oilers gear, cheering or smiling, and I'll draw you in the artwork!

Please send your photos to me at jeremy@jeremybresciani.com

Below is the concept I will be working with. The fans in the concept photo are taken from my Team Canada "Golden Goal" drawing. I also included some photos of my recent Rider piece so you can see the detail you can expect in my drawing of YOUR face.

JeremyBresciani is offline   Reply With Quote