View Single Post
Old
02-18-2014, 02:55 AM
Bonk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfo View Post
I thought it was a combination of both last night. I'm not sure anyone would have beat UND last night with the way they were playing. I thought it seemed like Miami started to give up later in the game. When they scored to bring it to 4-1 I think they thought they were still in it. But honestly they did not play well, especially defensively.

I honestly don't know what to make of Miami's season. I was in Oxford for the series in October, and in Grand Forks this weekend for the series, so I've seen them a bit and there was just a huge difference between then and this weekend.

I think your goalies should not play the puck if at all possible because that caused a lot of problems for them this weekend.
Thanks. Miami's had that problem with its goalies for about a month now, which seemingly came out of nowhere.

We don't know what happened either. The UND-Miami series in Oxford was great, then Miami blew a late lead vs. Wisconsin and the season spiraled out of control after that.

It looks like the Sioux are peaking at the right time and you should be a force in the postseason next month. I wish you guys the best.

Bonk is offline   Reply With Quote