View Single Post
Old
02-18-2014, 08:54 AM
I am the Liquor
Fire Mact

vCash: 1271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petro Points View Post
True but there is NO chance klefa would go down to ECHL and was going to be a callup to Oilers ahead of Marincin if he didnt get injured as per reports.. macT also expects Klefa to play on the big club down the stertch.. musil did play in ECHL this season.. So i dont haave to watch them if i can read the reports and check the stats..

That ends my rant!
I havent watched a lot but what I have seen has been Musil playing very well and Klefbom not so much. I would say Musil has been much more confident/steady/reliable than Klefbom in the games I have seen. That said Klefbom is a much, much better skater than Musil.

If Klefbom were all that he would have been up for some games already. I know he got hurt again but he is playing again now.

Ive also seen quite a few comments about how Klefa has a higher hockey IQ than Musil, which I find curious, because Musil is one of the smarter guys out there for the most part. He makes the most out of what he has and its because he thinks the game so well. Klefbom on the other hand has been prone to lots of gaffes and giveaways.

If Musil can improve his skating he fills a role here. Klefbom just needs more time to get his game together after missing so much time with injuries. I hope both players finish the year in OKC. Neither should be in the nhl this year.

I am the Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote